Point of Sale (POS)
- Would you like to improve your sales performance and increase your product’s visibility?
- Would you like to optimize your presence in points of sales in such areas as: product exposition, in-store visual elements, spatial arrangement?
- Would you like to know the level of compliance to sales and promotion standards by individual points of sales?
POS Audit is a tool allowing to monitor presence in points of sales that affect sales performance. It is especially applicable in cases where a large number of outlets creates a challenge to maintain expected availability and exposure of the company’s assortment. It’s results can be applied in:
- setting targets and creating more effective sales standards,
- identifying unusual events and, if needed, quickly reacting, e.g. problems or inconsistencies in individual POS,
- gaining competitive intelligence and competitive advantage.
- Audits are carried out by professional auditors, dedicated to each project. Every auditor must undergo project briefing and a detailed auditing training.
An auditor uses a standardized questionnaire, prepared together with the Client. All observations are noted. The auditor can also gather additional data, i.e. pictures.
Data is collected by a mobile application which enables:
- sending data via a smartphone or a tablet, online or offline,
- easy product identification and selection via barcode scanner,
- calculation options for counting products,
- taking and sending pictures of products and shelves,
- geo & time fencing
- Ongoing reporting online and periodic reports.